Youth Worker– The Bronte Youth & Community Centre
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 according to experience
The Bronte Youth & Community Centre in Liverpool celebrated it’s 50th birthday in 2023 and is working to create a positive future for its community and the young people of Merseyside. We are expanding our open access offer to young people aged 11 to 25.
We're looking for a Youth Worker or Senior Youth Worker to join our team. We need a listener and a champion of young people passionate about creating positive futures for young people and seeing transformation in their lives. You'll have experience of working with young people and will understand the context of the environment, and the challenges and issues young people face.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to deliver engaging one to one and group activities to young people face to face.
- Create and build connections in our community with schools and other institutions working with young people.
- Be a great communicator who has worked with young people of a variety of ages and learning styles.
- Be a bridge builder with a background in building trusting relationships with schools or youth groups and most importantly young people.
- Be able to take initiative and working as part of a dynamic team
- Be self-motivated, with good leadership and networking abilities
- Have a suitable youth work qualification (minimum Level 2)
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and equalities form attached at the bottom of this advert. CVs without our own forms will not be considered.
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Midnight Sunday 18th February 2024.