Tutor - Maths (Key Stage 4)
Salary: Band PO3 Scales 32-35, £33,486 - £36,371 (Pro rata)
Prism Independent School is a progressive environment, moving into its next phase of growth and is looking for exceptional people to join us. Is this YOU?
Who we are
PRISM is a unique charity based Independent School near the centre of Bradford, working with some of the hardest to reach young people from across the district, across two sites including an inner city farm.
What we need
Following a restructure, we are seeking to grow and offer new and updated services to all our young people. PRISM independent school are looking to recruit diverse and dynamic individuals to join our current staff team.
The right candidate will have experience in supporting pupils with SEND and behavioural difficulties.
We are enthusiastic and ambitious to grow and improve to support young people from across the district.
What we can offer
The successful applicant will be joining an existing team of ambitious, enthusiastic and committed individuals. We are very proud of the unique sites and work we complete here at PRISM and would welcome all applicants. If you would like to visit, please make an appointment with Paul Craven 01274 487633 or email@example.com
Prime Objectives of the Post
- Deliver Functional Skills Maths to key stage 4 students as part of a wider team
- Develop tailored approaches in agreement with the SENCO and adopt a more personalised approach for individuals requiring more support.
- Identify learner's strengths and weaknesses through initial assessment diagnostics and support them accordingly.
- Prepare, develop and deliver innovative sessions, design and deliver group activities to achieve positive outcomes, and ensure curriculum is kept fresh and up to date.
- Identify any barriers to learning and plan effective training based on individual learner needs.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Ensure each learner's progression is recorded efficiently
For the full application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining which position you are applying for.
Closing date for applicants: 7.7.2022