Tutor- Key stage 3
Salary: Unqualified teacher - £24,920 - £27,514 (pro Rata). Qualified teacher - £36,371 - £39,571 (Pro Rata)
Prism Independent School is a progressive environment, moving into its next phase of growth and is looking for exceptional people to join us. Is this YOU?
Who we are
PRISM is a unique charity based Independent School near the centre of Bradford, working with some of the hardest to reach young people from across the district, across two sites including an inner city farm.
What we need
Following a restructure, we are seeking to grow and offer new and updated services to all our young people. PRISM independent school are looking to recruit diverse and dynamic individuals to join our current staff team.
The right candidate will have experience in supporting pupils with SEND and behavioural difficulties.
We are enthusiastic and ambitious to grow and improve to support young people from across the district.
What we can offer
The successful applicant will be joining an existing team of ambitious, enthusiastic and committed individuals. We are very proud of the unique sites and work we complete here at PRISM and would welcome all applicants. If you would like to visit, please make an appointment with Paul Craven 01274 487633 or email@example.com
Prime Objectives of the Job
- To deliver sessions to all key stage 3 pupils looking at Personal and Social development of all pupils.
- To write innovative and creative lessons
- To ensure all young people are involved in healthy activities within the school
- To work alongside a team to deliver Key Stage 3 education and behaviour
- To monitor and review the progress and attainment of Pupils
- To assist in the development of PRISM Independent School
For the full application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining which position you are applying for.
Closing date for applicants: 07.07. 2022