One to one Worker
Salary: Band 3, £18,516 (Pro Rata)
Prism Independent School is a progressive environment, moving into its next phase of growth and is looking for exceptional people to join us. Is this YOU?
Who we are
PRISM is a unique charity based Independent School near the centre of Bradford, working with some of the hardest to reach young people from across the district, across two sites including an inner city farm.
What we need
Following a restructure, we are seeking to grow and offer new and updated services to all our young people. PRISM independent school are looking to recruit diverse and dynamic individuals to join our current staff team.
The right candidate will have experience in supporting pupils with SEND and behavioural difficulties.
We are enthusiastic and ambitious to grow and improve to support young people from across the district.
What we can offer
The successful applicant will be joining an existing team of ambitious, enthusiastic and committed individuals. We are very proud of the unique sites and work we complete here at PRISM and would welcome all applicants. If you would like to visit, please make an appointment with Paul Craven 01274 487633 or email@example.com
Prime Objectives of the Post
- To provide 1:1 support with individual pupils within the classroom environment.
- To ensure that records of progress and behaviour are maintained
- To manage pupils’ behaviour in line with school policy.
- To work towards pupils individualised targets set out within the EHCP, in liaison with the class teacher and SENCO.
- To develop knowledge of the particular needs of the pupils and seek advice from the SENCO, class teacher and outside agencies as directed.
For the full application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining which position you are applying for.
Closing date for applicants: 07.07. 2022