Location: London, Birmingham or Bristol
Contract Type: Permanent contract from 5th September 2022
Hours: Term Time- 35 hours per week over 48 weeks (Sep-July with August as leave)
Salary: £21,083-£24,750 (+£1,833 London Weighting) 11 months paid over 12 months
Deadline for Applications: Midday, Wednesday 6th July
A fantastic opportunity for individuals with experience in youth facilitation and stakeholder management to join our team as a Programme Coordinator in London, Birmingham or Bristol. We have a three-year strategy to increase the number of young people we serve while ensuring we can grow with impact and sustainability. You will join a team that is determined and energetic; reflective and collaborative; and values the experiences and backgrounds of each person we work with.
As a Programme Coordinator (PC) you will be at the frontline of our work, working directly with schools, young people and local businesses to make an impact! You will be responsible for all aspects of programme management and delivery of the Envision programme in a cluster of schools in your region.
- Programme delivery and facilitating work with young people
- Programme management and logistics
- Stakeholder management
- Impact management
Essential Experience, Knowledge and Competencies:
- Experience of project management – highly organised, with the ability to manage your own time to meet deadlines
- Experience of facilitating activities with young people – including preparing engaging sessions in advance by utilising resources available to them
- Experience of working on projects which have multiple stakeholders – communicating effectively through written and verbal communication
- Commitment to Envision’s vision, mission and values and ability to work well in, and contribute to, our organisational culture
Desirable Experience, Knowledge and Competencies:
- Experience of data handling – collecting and recording data in a timely manner using an online database
- Understanding of, and/ or lived experience of, the barriers that young people face, that contribute to the education and employment gap
Envision seeks to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce and that all applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability or nationality. We encourage applications with lived experience to apply as they are currently under- represented in our organisation. Envision graduates will be guaranteed a first round interview.
For more information, please visit https://www.envision.org.uk/about/work-us/opportunities/vacancy-programme-coordinator
Please see attached, at the bottom of the page, an Application Pack which must be completed when applying.
To apply, please use the apply button.
Please note, we will only be contacting candidates who have been shortlisted for interview. Therefore, if we have not contacted by 11th July please assume you have been unsuccessful.
We also regret to inform you that, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be unable to provide you with feedback regarding your application.