HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant)
Grade: Band 7 SCP 11-17 £22,129 - £24,920 (pro rata)
Prism Independent School is a progressive environment, moving into its next phase of growth and is looking for exceptional people to join us. Is this YOU?
Who we are
PRISM is a unique charity based Independent School near the centre of Bradford, working with some of the hardest to reach young people from across the district, across two sites including an inner city farm.
What we need
Following a restructure, we are seeking to grow and offer new and updated services to all our young people. PRISM independent school are looking to recruit diverse and dynamic individuals to join our current staff team.
The right candidate will have experience in supporting pupils with SEND and behavioural difficulties.
We are enthusiastic and ambitious to grow and improve to support young people from across the district.
What we can offer
The successful applicant will be joining an existing team of ambitious, enthusiastic and committed individuals. We are very proud of the unique sites and work we complete here at PRISM and would welcome all applicants. If you would like to visit, please make an appointment with Paul Craven 01274 487633 or email@example.com
Prime Objectives of the Post
- To provide the highest quality of education, care and preparation for life for all Pupils in the school.
- To support the school’s mission and ethos
- To work closely with teaching staff to promote effective working to improve learning, teaching and pupils’ behaviour. and raise expectations for all Pupils.
- To complement teachers’ delivery of the national curriculum and contribute to the development of other support staff, pupils and school policies and strategies.
- To work collaboratively with teaching staff and assist teachers in the whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources.
- To supervise small classes occasionally during the short-term absence of teachers.
- To provide support for pupils, the teacher and the school in order to raise expectations of achievement for all pupils
- To manage pupils’ behaviour in line with school policy
For the full application pack please email Rayne.Stead@prismyouthproject.org outlining which position you are applying for.
Closing date for applicants: 30.06.2022