Administrator – Business admin level 3 or relevant qualification
Location: London Borough of Waltham Forest
Hours: Full time 36 hours or part time considered
You will be required to create a welcoming child centred environment, greeting visitors and beneficiaries to the setting.
You will be responsible for all administration duties and maintaining accurate records. You will contribute towards effective services, work as part of a team and maintain very good communication skills. You will be confident in using Microsoft office, word, excel and outlook.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or arrange a visit to the setting, please email email@example.com
We continually review our benefits package to ensure our employees are rewarded for the amazing work they do.
On completion of your probationary period you will be entitled to:
- 30% discount on childcare at one of our Outstanding nurseries**
- 30% discount on holiday clubs run by our nurseries for all staff with primary aged children**
- 30% discount on breakfast and tea-time clubs*
- Outstanding training & development opportunities
- Discretionary health and well-being service including access to 24/7 psychological wellbeing helpline; 24/7 GP advice line and diagnosis, treatment, surgery and tests at one of our healthcare providers approved hospitals*
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays rising to 30 days
- Pension scheme (auto enrolment)
- Subsidised hot lunch
*Subject to qualifying conditions.
** Subject to availability.