Outreach & Family Support Practitioner (Community Services Team) *
Location: London Borough of Waltham Forest
Hours: Full time
The Lloyd Park Children’s Charity have successfully been awarded the new Children and Family Centre contract for Universal and Targeted Service for children 0-5 years and their families.
We are recruiting 9 Outreach & Family Support Practitioners to join our Community Services Team
You will need a Level 3 qualification in Early Years or equivalent
You will be responsible for a range service delivery such as:
- 1:1 family support
- Home visits
- Targeted group work
With Waltham Forest families at heart, you will be working in partnership to focus on tackling inequality and promoting inclusion. This includes but limited to:
- Early education and child development
- Information and participation
- Adult education and employment
- Family support
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or arrange a visit to the setting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*This current Job description is up for review and maybe be subjected to changes
We continually review our benefits package to ensure our employees are rewarded for the amazing work they do.
On completion of your probationary period you will be entitled to:
- 30% discount on childcare at one of our Outstanding nurseries**
- 30% discount on holiday clubs run by our nurseries for all staff with primary aged children**
- 30% discount on breakfast and tea-time clubs*
- Outstanding training & development opportunities
- Discretionary health and well-being service including access to 24/7 psychological wellbeing helpline; 24/7 GP advice line and diagnosis, treatment, surgery and tests at one of our healthcare providers approved hospitals*
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays rising to 30 days
- Pension scheme (auto enrolment)
- Subsidised hot lunch
*Subject to qualifying conditions.
** Subject to availability.