Woodside Primary Academy is a large Primary School in Walthamstow with approx. 1220 people on role from the ages of 6 months to 11 years. We are based across two sites one of which includes a School and Daycare Nursery. We support and challenge each other to ensure our pupils achieve their potential, are motivated, engaged and fully prepared for life beyond our school.
- Be the point of contact in the absence of the DSL.
- Work with us to maintain high aspirations for all pupils who are currently experiencing, or have previously experienced welfare, safeguarding and child protection issues.
- Be an active member of the school’s leadership team.
- Support our work on Child Protection and Safeguarding.
We would like to hear from you if you have:-
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Innovation and drive to effectively support our most vulnerable pupils and their families.
- Good ICT skills.
- Flexibility in your approach and thinking.
At Woodside we offer the following:
- Free childcare during INSET days.
- “Perks for Work” Scheme
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Shiny Mind App (Well-being)