Senior Support Worker – Children’s Homes
£24,452 per annum, increasing to £26,643 per annum upon successful completion of probationary period and QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare
Homes2Inspire Ltd are proud to be a part of Shaw Trust Group, a charity helping to transform the lives of children and young people and adults across the UK.
Homes2inspire Limited are excited to be opening 4 new Children’s Homes in Nottingham to support local children and young people. The homes will be 2 bed and 3 bed homes which will allow staff to work closely with the children and young people in a nurturing, homely environment.
Homes2inspire are a rapidly growing organisation with 30 registered Children’s Homes and 2 Semi-Independent Provisions within the UK. The staff teams strive for excellence to ensure the Children and young people receive the quality of care they deserve and are ready for the next stages in their lives.
You will be working closely with the Registered Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager to ensure a consistent approach to managing the home and staff team to deliver a high standard of care to the children and young people.
Your duties and responsibilities will include supervising Support Workers and cascading information to ensure the children and young people are cared for and guided to achieve good outcomes, defining structures and boundaries of behaviours to the children and young people whilst acting as a positive role model and monitoring the children and young people’s behaviour to avoid incidents and maximise positive behaviours.
- A QCF Level 3 in Residential Childcare or be working towards this qualification.
- Proven recent experience working in a Registered Children’s Home setting.
- Supervisory experience within a similar Childcare setting.
- Ability to lead a shift whilst guiding Support Workers to provide a high standard of care.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive salary.
- Career progression within a rapidly growing organisation.
- Ongoing support, guidance and mentoring from Management team.
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays which increases with length of service.
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview.
For further information please visit our website homes2inspire.co.uk/careers or contact Dominique O’Connor on 07827 843794.
Please Note all successful candidates will be subject to a vetting process, inclusive of a DBS check, Right to Work checks and references will be obtained.