PRISM Youth Project are an independent school that caters for pupils aged between 11 and 19 with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues as well as Mild Learning Disabilities and behaviour needs.
This post will offer an extensive amount of training to support your personal development. This will include working towards qualified teacher status.
We are looking for a Personal, Social Development Worker; your responsibilities are as follows
- Promote the health and wellbeing of young people
- Write and deliver a range of health related subjects to small groups and 1:1; to include sex and relationships education
- Identify and respond appropriately to trends and key issues affecting young people today
- Ensure that young people have access to material and resources to promote health
- Keep accurate and robust records of intervention
- To completion monitoring reports and analysis of work carried out with young people
- Liaise and build relationships with partners to ensure the needs of young people are met
- Work alongside other subject tutors to ensure that health promotion is embedded across all of Prism’s work with young people
Salary for this position is £24,491 - £27,041
We are interested in speaking with people that have had 12 months minimum experience working in a similar setting with young people. As well as experience, we need people who are energetic, flexible, positive and patient who can demonstrate empathy and the ability to build relationships with young people.
PRISM Youth Project are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and must be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check.
How to apply:
If you can enthuse, motivate and engage the most hard to reach students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via email email@example.com or for more information about this role and other opportunities across PRISM independent school, please call Katie Corfield on 01274 487633.
Applications close 12th November 2021
Interviews to be held week commencing 15th November 2021