Family Support Worker (10107)
Location: Surrey Heath Family Centre
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £23,545 - £31,833 Plus Outer London Fringe £597.52
Closing Date: 25 October 2021
SURREY HEATH FAMILY CENTRE
2 x Full Time Family Support Workers (Ref: 10107)
37 hours per week.
- Do you want to work for the UK's largest children's charity?
- Do you have experience of supporting families?
- Do you have knowledge & experience of working within safeguarding procedures?
- Are you skilled at conducting assessments & developing intervention plans that improve family resilience?
- Do you want to work with a supportive, committed and passionate team?
If you have answered YES to the above questions, you may just be the person we are looking for.
You will be required to:
- Hold a caseload of up to 15 families to deliver 1-1 work
- Facilitate evidence-based group work programmes and courses
- To travel throughout the borough of Surrey Heath, Surrey.
At Surrey Heath Family Centre, we are a friendly, fun and fully inclusive team. We are a fully funded service, commissioned by Surrey County Council, to deliver their Early Help Programme to families with 0-11 aged children.
If you would like to discuss this post, please do not hesitate to telephone Sharon Creak, Children's Services Manager on 07565 202 060. These posts will be based at Surrey Heath Family Centre, with the possibility of some flexible working for the right candidate. Please see our full job description and information on how to apply at www.barnardos.org.uk. We look forward to hearing from you.
At Barnardo's we believe in children – no matter who they are, what they have done or what they have been through. Please read about our basis and values following the link below. You will be asked questions relating to them as part of the recruitment process for this role.
Barnardo's is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce for staff and volunteers. We actively encourage applications from disabled, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic and male candidates as they are under-represented within Barnardo's.
Our basis and values
Project Worker 2 - Job Description & Person Profile.pdf (78.57 KB)
Recruitment of Ex-offenders Policy (Oct 2018).pdf (0.56 MB)
Safeguarding and our pre-employment checks.pdf (58.61 KB)