Tutor - PSHE
1 day left
- Contract Type
PRISM Youth Project are an independent school that caters for pupils aged between 11 and 19 with Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues as well as Mild Learning Disabilities and behaviour needs.
This post will offer an extensive amount of training to support your personal development. This will include working towards qualified teacher status.
We are looking for a Tutor to deliver personal, social health education; your responsibilities are as follows
- To work with in team to teach pupils in a fun and innovative way.
- To write reports and attend external meeting
- To deliver 1:1 and small group sessions.
- To manage the behaviour management with the school setting.
- To contribute to record keeping on pupils educational needs and support required.
- To liaise with parents and external agencies
- To maintain health and safety of animals and people working on site
Salary for this position is £21,748 - £27,041
We are interested in speaking with people that have had 12 months minimum experience working in a similar setting with young people. As well as experience, we need people who are energetic, flexible, and positive and patient who can demonstrate empathy and the ability to build relationships with young people.
PRISM Youth Project is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and must be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check.
How to apply:
If you can enthuse, motivate and engage the most hard to reach students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Request an application form today email firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about this role and other opportunities across PRISM independent school, please call Katie Corfield on 01274 487633.
Applications close 30th July 2021
Interviews to be held week commencing 2nd August 2021