We are searching for our inspirational leader for the post of OFSTED Registered Manager for Priory's Education and Children's Services.
We have opportunities for strong, energetic leader to shape the future direction of our services and the wider business.
We have high ambitions, an honest approach and a dependable, flexible team that delivers. We are committed to delivering individualised care to meet people’s needs and committed to providing the best possible care and support.
We can offer a competitive package for the right candidate.
Currently we are looking for registered managers in:
- Gunnislake (Cornwall)
- Rhonnda Cynon Taff (Wales)
- Banff (Aberdeenshire)
- Ayr (North Ayrshire)
- Irvine (North Ayrshire)
We are looking for a leader who:
- Places high quality outcomes at the heart of everything in the residential home
- Has a background in special needs including a higher qualification
- Is committed to quality improvements and is adept at using data to monitor and review success across all aspects of the home
- Understands the importance of providing flexible and personalised packages to meet the needs of every young person
- Has strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Has successful experience of working in partnership with local authorities, parents and other stakeholders
- Is experienced in managing staff and challenging them to achieve the highest quality
- Has good commercial understanding with experience in managing a budget and able to lead the strategic development of your service.
In return you will benefit from:-
- A happy home with a most positive ethos
- Support from experienced Senior Managers who line manage the children’s home managers
- Excellent opportunities within the Priory group
- Regular opportunities to reflect on wider professional issues with colleagues in similar services
- A generous remuneration package.
Priory Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful application will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and OFSTED registration.
To know more about our opportunities please apply by clicking the apply button or call 0116 240 8692 and talk with our Education and Children's services team
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, or you are applying to work within our Children’s Homes we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults.
Please be advised that references will be requested prior to interview for all roles within our schools.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer.