Early Start Worker
Early Start Worker
Hours: 37.5 per week ( we will consider a job share of 20 hours plus per week)
Full time salary: £18,281 per annum plus defined contribution pension scheme & health cash plan
- The postholder will be assigned to a YMCA Family Centre and will work across other sites as necessary.
- Family Centres are places where children under 11 years old and their families can receive seamless integrated services and information. It is also where they can access help from a range of multi-disciplinary teams of professionals. The postholder will work in assigned Family Centre(s) providing support to the District Manager in the delivery of a high-quality service.
- The primary focus of the role is to support the District Manager in work with parents, carers, families and children that reflect the vision of the Family Centre and support the engagement of parents in the development and learning of their children. The post holder is expected to have a `hands-on’ approach to the delivery of services.
The key elements of the post are to:
- Support the Lead Early Start Worker in planning and ensuring the smooth delivery of services to local families with children under 11 years of age.
- Promote the engagement of parents in their children’s development and learning and contribute to the effective and efficient delivery of information, advice and support to parents in order to improve outcomes for vulnerable children under eleven and their families.
Work towards and achieve the agreed internal and external Key Performance Indicators and performance objectives and ensure a high level of service is provided at all times
For further information please contact Anne Franklin - 01923 353610
Interview Date: On receipt of a successful application
Due to the large number of applications we regret that we cannot respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To be considered for this position please click the apply button below – if appropriate you will be asked to fill out an application form.
Apply for Early Start Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly