Can you adapt to different environments? Could your practice knowledge help customers configure their case management system?
We are in need of experienced, talented and enthusiastic Business Analysts with a flair for understanding and handling customer needs and demands. This is very much a hands-on role and you will be joining one of our growing teams in supporting customers in the design and development process, implementation and support of our software solutions. We are the market leader in our field and social workers have credited Liquidlogic software with saving lives - it makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable families and helps to protect children.
In the office, you will work alongside our Developers and Testers on our web-based workflow solutions that include both mobile apps and customer portals, which provide modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for both social workers and the public. There is a significant amount of travel involved in this role as our customers are UK-wide, so you must be prepared to stay away from home on a regular basis.
Competitive Salary & benefits including:
- Private Healthcare
- Employer Contributed Pension
- Income Protection
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in defining software requirements and design
- Assisting customers in assessing how Liquidlogic software can be tailored to match their service needs
- Assisting customers to convert this to configuration settings within Liquidlogic systems
- Taking responsibility for creating, building and testing forms within the Liquidlogic systems using Liquidlogic Form Designer Tool
- Undertaking software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- Answering queries from customers regarding configuration and form design/build
- Configuring the Liquidlogic software for customers
- Creating/updating documentation
- Assisting with the analysis of issues relating to the Liquidlogic Children’s & Education systems
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and product designs
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Collaborating with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
Skills and Experience:
- You will need to have solid experience in a Business Analyst role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage complex workloads to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Persuasive and credible in a customer liaison context
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills
- Strong ICT skills
- To work as part of a team for the overall benefit of the business
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and work for an accredited ‘Best Company’. On the outside we have a unique converted manor house with free parking and on the inside the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. Join your colleagues for social sarnies every Wednesday morning to catch up on non-work related topics and have a chinwag.
Check out ‘Our Stories’ to hear from Business Analysts in the Liquidlogic team here.
To be considered for this role, please click the apply button to provide your CV and a short covering letter.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly