Social Worker - Referral and Assessment
Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Lambeth - £35 per hour
I am recruiting for a Referral and Assessment Social Worker to join the team in Lambeth. Successful Social Workers will ideally have previous post qualified experience in a Children's frontline team and be able to work autonomously.
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team. Your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Good pay rate
- Working from home 1 day per week
- Rural location
- Stable management
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- Post-qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.