Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Lancashire - £37p/h
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Children with Disabilities Team in Lancashire. We are looking to recruit 2 enthusiastic and ambitious social workers into the service. As a social worker within the team you will undertake statutory duties in respect of disabled children under the Children Act 1989. The successful applicant will need to have some experience, knowledge in a mainstream childcare setting or within CwD.
Benefits of the role as a CWD Social Worker:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Long contracts available
* Supportive team
* Low staff turnover
* Good reputation
As a CWD Social Worker , you will have experience of:
* Section 47s
* Knowledge of CWD
* Initial assessment
* Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
* Risk assessment
* Experience of working on a duty Desk
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Be registered with the HCPC
* Have a full UK licence with access to personal vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK "
* Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place* "
* Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
Apply for Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly