Assistant Head of Service
Barnet continues to transform and strengthen social work practice and services to children and families. We are looking to appoint an Assistant Head of Service for the Assessment Intervention and Planning service to continue the journey with a much improved service to deliver the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
If you are a passionate and committed practice lead who ensures that the child remains central to all planning and decisions, are able to demonstrate the ability to drive strong partnership working and have the ability to achieve great outcomes for children through creative and smart intervention and planning, you should apply for this job.
You will need to have:
- Proven record of effective leadership at a senior level
- Ability to strategically plan for the development of services to enhance delivery to children and young people
- Ability to engage positively with children, young people, their families and their carers
- Generous salary package
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Access to the employee benefits scheme
- Interviews scheduled for 2nd September 2019
If shortlisted you will be required to bring photographic ID to your interview to prove your identity.
Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
More searches like this
- Advice & guidance jobs jobs in Local authority social services
- Child protection / Safeguarding jobs in Local authority social services
- Management jobs in Local authority social services
- Policy, research & communications jobs in Local authority social services
- Rights & participation jobs in Local authority social services