Sessional Youth Workers
SESSIONAL YOUTH WORKERS
Oasis Hub North Bristol, Lawrence Weston, Bristol
Casual Contract / Pay rate: £9.70 per hour
Oasis Hub North Bristol, based at Lawrence Weston in Bristol, runs a number of services for the local community including the Juicy Blitz Youth Project.
We have exciting opportunities for Sessional Youth Workers to work alongside the Hub Team to deliver a programme of activities and opportunities that support the personal and social development of the young people within the Lawrence Weston, Shirehampton and Avonmouth areas of Bristol.
Key responsibilities will be:
- To provide youth work services as part of Oasis Hub North Bristol by delivering activities, building relationships and encouraging participation of young people.
- To support specific programmes and activities for young people at the Youth Centre by contributing to the planning, delivery and evaluation of the youth work curriculum.
- Supporting staff and volunteers to run the youth project sessions
The successful post holder must have:
- A relevant qualification in Youth & Community Work or previous relevant experience
- A flexible approach to changes in circumstance and able to work unsocial hours
- Knowledge of safeguarding practices and health and safety
- Good communication and organisational skills
You will be supported and supervised by experienced staff at Oasis Hub North Bristol, making this a great opportunity to share your skills and gain valuable paid experience whilst developing your own skill set.
This is a rolling recruitment campaign and will continue until we have a reliable team of Sessional Youth Workers who are committed to making real change in the local community. If you are interested in this position, please email your most recent CV to email@example.com for consideration.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities. Registered Charity No. 1026487
Apply for Sessional Youth Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly