Advanced Social Work Practitioner-Family Centre
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to be part of a team that is striving to offer outstanding services for Children and families?
Have you got the skills and experience to make change happen?
……. If the answer is yes then we would like you to be part of#Teamdudley
Hours: 37 hours
Salary: Grade 11 (£38,813-£41,675)
Location: Dudley Borough
We are looking to recruit a motivated and experienced Advanced Social Work Practitioner to support, guide and supervise a team of Early Help Social Workers. This role provides a valuable and highly regarded resource to the five family centres we currently have in Dudley.
Some of the key areas of focus for this position are:
- Being available for consultations, escalations and challenges
- Offering advice, guidance and knowledge to staff on areas such as practice and resources
- Covering the Early Help Desk based in our MASH
- Monthly staff supervisions and yearly performance reviews
- Planning and chairing team meetings
- Advising Senior Practitioners and Family Centre Managers
We are looking for professionals who have a history of working within family support, youth or social care services to promote better outcomes for adolescents and families and reduce the risk of admission/readmission into care.
As an Advanced Social Worker within Early Help you can expect:
- A comprehensive learning and development package
- High quality professional supervision
- Supportive and collaborative team working
- Excellent progression opportunities
- A significantly streamlined IT system allowing more time away from admin and more time to work with children and their families.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
For an informal discussion please contact Rob Woodcock on 01384 814077 or Rob.Woodcock@dudley.gov.uk
N.B We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to their advertised date if we receive a large number of applications.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/
For further information on Dudley Children's Social Care please go to http://www.childrenservicesjobs-dudley.org.uk/
More searches like this
- Advice & guidance jobs jobs in Local authority social services
- Child protection / Safeguarding jobs in Local authority social services
- Rights & participation jobs in Local authority social services
- Social care jobs jobs in Local authority social services
- Family support jobs in Local authority social services