Senior Youth Worker
Brentford FC Community Sports Trust is a dynamic charity who are looking for ambitious and creative individuals to join our vibrant team in Hounslow. We’re committed to supporting staff to flourish in their roles – helping them reach their full potential. We are currently looking for a senior Youth Worker to join our busy team. If you’re passionate about seeing young people develop, and if you believe that Youth Work alongside sport can be a catalyst for social change, then we’re the charity for you.
The main purpose of the role is to lead and manage all aspects of our Hounslow Youth Work programme. This includes Detached Youth Work, Universal Programmes and Holiday provision. The main responsibilities include:
- Leading in the management of our Hounslow Youth Work programmes.
- Working with the department Senior Projects Manager to develop strategy to inspire and support Hounslow Young People
- Leading on all aspects of delivery including programme design, planning, risk management and up to 14 hours per week personal delivery.
- Line managing part time youth work staff including staff supervision, to ensure KPI’s are met and positive outcomes for Hounslow young people are achieved.
- Building positive working relationships with key partners including local community groups, venue providers and activity providers to assist with achieving targets.
- Working alongside partners such as the police, Youth Offending Team and the Community Safety Team to assist with targeted work across the Borough
- Working with other Trust staff and partners to provide suitable progression routes for young people
The full Job Description is on the following link http://www.brentfordfccst.com/news/were-looking-for-youth-workers-to-join-our-team/ and attached below.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter – highlighting your suitability for the role.