This is a full time role, 40 hours per week - applicant must be 25 years or over.
Salary £28,974 to £32,097 per annum depending on skills and experience
Glebe House is part of Friends Therapeutic Community Trust and is a not-for-profit Charity.
It is an outstanding Residential Community, set in a quiet location, near Cambridge, for up to 16 vulnerable teenage males. Each Resident follows a Residential Programme of integrated care, therapy and education.
Our Therapeutic Community is held up as a beacon of good practice nationally. You will work closely with our Clinical Director to ensure that a high quality service continues to be delivered.
You will have a passion for working with young people and will have knowledge of delivering services for those who have experienced trauma and have a history of harmful sexual behaviour.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification e.g. RMN/RMNH;BA SW/CQSW or relevant therapeutic qualification/academic qualification to degree level or beyond
- A clean and current driving licence is essential
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to liaise and negotiate sensitively, tactfully and diplomatically at all levels
- An ability to be creative and adaptable to meet the needs of our Residents
- Able to work flexible hours, including one evening each week and an element of shift work including weekends
- Must work well in a team and have a flexible attitude
- Due to the nature of our client group and Children’s Home Regulations, we are unable to accept applications from candidates under the age of 25
- Group work experience in a forensic specific group
- Experience of working therapeutically with offenders in a treatment setting
- Residential Experience
- Experience of working with adolescents
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 2nd January 2019
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact our Clinical Director, Karen Parish on the number below.
Alternatively, please contact Teresa Wilkinson or Natalie Jack for an application form on (01799) 584359.
The application form can also be downloaded from our website.
As part of our safer recruitment practices all posts will be subject to checks, including an enhanced DBS.