Programme Content Producer
We have an opportunity available to join our team as a Programme Content Producer in Chingford, London on a full time fixed term basis working 35 hours per week for 9-12 months. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £27,500 pro rata + plus £1,760 outer London weighting.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to curate and create (where necessary) programme content to populate a digital planning tool, a priority within our new strategic plan, Skills for Life. This role will be a key supplier of programme content that aims to support Section Leaders to easily deliver impactful, high quality, balanced programmes, enabling young people to achieve the stated outcomes within our Theory of Change.
What we can offer you as our Programme Content Producer
- Subsidised lunch
- Free parking
- Additional holidays between Christmas & New Year
- Life Assurance
- Simply Health Scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
What we are looking for in our Programme Content Producer …
- At least two years’ experience of developing non-formal educational content, preferably on a regional or national level
- Knowledge of varied learning styles and pedagogy, demonstrated through previous experience or formal qualification, preferably in a non-formal context (Desirable)
- Experience of methods of consultation and co-creation, with the ability to collect the views of others on the materials you plan or have produced, and adapt materials as a result (Desirable)
- Experience of being a volunteer working with young people (Desirable)
- Ability to interpret the objectives of a given brief and work autonomously to design a method of delivering on that brief and prioritise activity – delivering to strict deadlines
- Sufficient research skills to source and curate existing content, and using your knowledge of non-formal education approaches and our Theory of Change, the ability to adapt this content for use within Scouting
- Ability to create new programme material based on your knowledge of non-formal education approaches and our Theory of Change
As Scouts, we believe in empowering young people with skills for life. We encourage our young people to do more, learn more and be more. We believe in bringing people together. We celebrate diversity and stand against intolerance, always. We’re a worldwide movement, creating stronger communities and inspiring positive futures.
So if you would like to join the team as a Programme Content Producer then please click ‘Apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date: Monday 5th November 2018 at 09.00 am
The Scouts is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to diversity and actively seeking applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.
Strictly no agencies