Full & Part Time Support Workers required
Sessional Support Workers Required
We are an independent agency providing support services to local authorities for the following groups:
* Young people leaving care
* Vulnerable adults
* Families in need of parenting support
* Children and adults with learning disabilities
We are seeking enthusiastic, motivational workers who can work independently. Our service users are based within Greenwich, Bromley, Croydon, and Lewisham Boroughs, although we do also go further afield.
Hours are flexible and varied. We do have a requirement for pre-school and after school support, as well as weekdays and weekends.
To provide high quality support services and empower people to strengthen their skills and abilities.
* To provide independent skills learning to young people
* To provide mentoring to young children and teenagers
* To provide parenting support and teaching new skills to parents to improve on their current parenting with the aim to safeguard their children
* To provide respite for children with learning disabilities
* To provide support to allow vulnerable adults and adults with learning disabilities to live independently in the community
* To have a high regard for safeguarding at all times
* Minimum of NVQ3 in relevant qualification such as childcare, youth work, health and social care etc
And/Or * Minimum of 1 year experience in this field
Pay - £8.50-£10-.50 per hour.
Please contact Lisa on 020 8461 4614 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to request an application pack.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Artemis Team is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are exempt from Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Accordingly, all staff will be subject to an ‘Enhanced’ DBS (formerly CRB) check.