Voice of the Child - Coordinator
Interested in placing children’s voices at the heart of our service? Eager to be involved in supporting the delivery of our Improvement Plan? Keen to take on a dynamic and energetic role that provides ample scope for further professional development? Then the role of Voice of the Child Coordinator could be for you!
We are seeking an energetic, creative and strategically astute individual to take up post as Voice of the Child Coordinator and lead a small team focussing upon ensuring that our children and young people are directly informing on-going service design and improvement and that their rights are upheld through our unique partnership with UNICEF.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, then please submit your CV and no more than two sides of A4 outlining what you can offer to the role. Please consider your skills, experience and key successes which you have achieved in respect of the the Job Description and Person Specification.
For more information about Barnet Children's Services: http://barnet.gov.uk/bouncebackability.
To discuss this role, please contact tony.lewis@Barnet.gov.uk
Closing date: Monday 20th November 2017
More jobs like this
- Local authority social services jobs in Child protection / Safeguarding
- Local authority social services jobs in Management
- Local authority social services jobs in Policy, research & communications
- Local authority social services jobs in Rights & participation
- Local authority social services jobs in Youth work