Housing Support Assistant
HOUSING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Salary: £16,436 - £22,000 pa
Hours: 37.5 per week, shift work - includes evenings, weekends, bank holidays. Plus on-call duties
To ensure the delivery and implementation of high quality housing support in accordance with current and regularly reviewed excellent practice. Working as part of a small but busy housing support team, you will be the first point of call for a variety of enquiries from residents and the general public.
Duties will include (not exhaustive):
- Providing a professional and welcoming environment for all residents and visitors
- Maintaining administrative tasks to support the efficient running of the hostel
- The delivery of the highest levels of good customer service
- Act as a central point for customers and any external agencies
- Be aware of the general wellbeing of the customers – highlighting any concerns to relevant staff members
- Be responsible for any cash transactions and providing receipts for rental payments or user group payments
- Assisting with room turnovers, including cleaning and replenishment of the rooms
- Ordering room stock
To apply, please download and complete the application form from the 'Supporting Documents' section below, and send it to email@example.com or phone 0118 9575746 to find out more.
Closing date for applications: 27th October 2017, 12.00pm (midday).