ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED CHILD/FAMILY THERAPIST?
Core Assets Children’s Services are looking for a Therapist who can provide high quality therapeutic support to the clients of Core Assets Children’s Services in accordance with your training and accreditation and within the specific project or service aims.
- To contribute to the maintenance of a strong Local and UK wide therapy service where quality and clinical governance is key.
- To work within the local integrated multidisciplinary team to develop and deliver commissioned services within the agreed approach and service agreements. This is likely to include Individual therapeutic work, Joint therapy with parents and carers, Group work with parents and/or children, Facilitation of or attendance at Team around the Family Meetings.
- To form and maintain co-operative relationships with external mental health, social care voluntary sector and independent sector services for young people i.e. CAMHS; NSPCC etc. To refer to these services when clinically appropriate and incorporate these professionals into the team around the family. To intervene at all levels of the system as required to enable best outcomes for children and families.
- To offer professional advice and support to colleagues within and outside CACS to discuss issues that arise in relation to the work.
- To hold a recognised relevant therapy qualification
- Be registered and accredited with a recognised accrediting therapy body
- Must possess a full driving licence
- Experience of working with vulnerable children and families
- To have carried out assessments
- A preliminary knowledge of child protection procedures
- Effective collaboration with professionals in health, Education and Social Services
This is a full time, fixed term contract of 12 months to cover maternity leave and is based in Liverpool. It comes with an attractive salary of upto £26,000 pa dependent on experience + excellent benefits.
Interviews to be held w/c 13 November.
Core Assets Children’s Services is an Equal Opportunities employer. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies.