Resolve is a 24 hour, 7 days a week, Residential Parenting Assessment Centre, with a transition unit, based in the London Borough of Redbridge. It can accommodate up to eight family groups with children up to 6 years of age. We opened in 2014 and were rated Good by Ofsted at our last inspection.
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Deputy Manager to join Resolve who is motivated and experienced. We are particularly keen to hear from individuals who wish to progress their social care knowledge, skills and experience and to provide high quality support to our families.
To be successful you will need;
- To demonstrate experience in this sector and also hold relevant Social care qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a children and families setting and minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Have an understanding of the National Minimum Care Standards applicable to Residential Family Centres
- Have experience of working with vulnerable adults and young parents within a residential setting
- Be able to provide support and advice to families, enabling them to develop their parenting skills towards independent living.
Excellent organisational skills are imperative for this role alongside a background in child in need, child protection and court work. It is essential that you have experience of working with families; good communication, interpersonal skills and have the ability to relate sensitively to the needs of families and ensuring the delivery of the service is consistently high quality.
In line with relevant legislation we will require you to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please return all completed application forms to email@example.com