The Participation People Ltd
Contact: Mr Josh Harsant
Unit 5, 180 Ladywell Road
Tel: 03333 556438
About The Participation People Ltd
Services work better with young people.
The Participation People are youth participation specialists. We are playful in practice, serious about solutions.
We deliver award-winning projects that enable decision makers to deliver better services.
Our vision is of a world where every child and young person has the knowledge, skills and belief to have a positive impact in their community.
Our values are at the heart of what we do:
- ENGAGE communities – young people and adults
- INFORM decision-making
- CHALLENGE inequality and promote inclusion
- CELEBRATE diversity, difference and achievement
- Have FUN!
Working for The Participation People
We care about our staff, and we want our staff to care about their work. We aim to recruit the BEST staff, who share our vision, values, passion and commitment.
What we know about working for us:
- 100% of our staff told us they “feel happy at work“
- 100% of our staff told us that “there is good, clear & constructive communication between all staff, including managers.“
- 100% of our staff told us they “find the work expected of [them] is stimulating and challenging.“
- 100% of our staff told us that they felt “managers promote a positive atmosphere of respect and teamwork.“
Find out more about our employment benefits and our vacancies, here: http://www.participationpeople.com/about-us/working-for-us/