Social care jobs
Found 3 Children and Youth South West England jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Hemel Hempstead or Hertford Locations
- £25,727 pa + £5k market forces p.a.
The Nationally recognised award winning Academy is our highly successful programme for Newly Qualified Social Workers with less than 6 months’...
- Sutton, Surrey
- £25,000 per annum + £3,000 (MP) + car + benefits
Foster Care Associates is recruiting for a Supervising Social Worker to join the team in Sutton. This is a full time, permanent position with...
- Staffordshire and surrounding areas
- £15,288 to £27,300
Residential Childrens Worker and Senior Childrens Worker Job Opportunities. Waking Night Shifts job opportunities also available. Locations:...
- Barnstaple, North Devon.
- £30,000+ dependent on experience and qualifications + Health Insurance benefits
A Registered Care Manager for a Children's Home is required to develop and manage the care provision in a small school for boys with social, emotional and be...
- Near Barnstaple, North Devon
- Salary will be £28,000+ dependent on experience and qualifications. + Health insurance scheme
A Deputy Residential Care Manager is required to support the Registered Care Manager and help develop and manage the care provision in a small school for boy...
- Barnstaple, North Devon
- Salary will be £ 15,000+ dependent on experience and qualifications. Health insurance benefits.
A Therapeutic Residential Care Worker is required to join our dedicated team of care staff to work with our residential young people.