Children's centre / Sure Start jobs
Found 9 Children and Youth jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- South East London
- £29,675 to £36,482 per annum
We’re looking for two experienced Early Help Managers, one Targeted and one Universal, to manage the supervision of our early help workers and volunteers as ...
- Hillingdon, North West London
- Scale 6: £18,830 - £19,996 (28 hours per week)
Harefield Children’s Centre is seeking to appoint a Family Support Worker, to provide practical and emotional support to families with children under 5.
- Belmont, Sutton
- £20,166 - £21,166 p.a
You will contribute to the overall strategic and operational development of this recently Ofsted inspected Children’s Centre, plus ensure professionals, pare...
- Stanwell, Surrey
- £13,000 p.a.
The Deputy Manager will lead on identified areas of development in order to enhance the opportunities available for the community to engage with the Centre.
- Lingfield, Surrey
- £10,945 per annum pro rata
You will help the students within your care, ensuring that they receive all the support they need to enjoy their time in education, and achieve their potenti...
- Based in Birmingham, with travel across the organisation
- £49,531 - £53,266 p.a. plus £650 Essential Car User Allowance
The Divisional Director will lead on the business performance, growth and development of the charity’s activities in the West and manage the work of the divi...
- East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, Yorkshire & Humber, North East, South East & London
- £15,250-£17,000+ dependent on experience
Core Assets Children’s Services is looking for Independent Supporters to work with families of disabled children & young people. Flexible hours, with a salar...
- Basildon, Essex
- £26,044 – £32,441 pa plus £565 Outer Fringe Allowance
You will be leading and managing an established main site Children’s Centre located in Basildon and one newly opened delivery site Children’s Centre.
- Reading and surrounding area
- £8.12 per hour, plus mileage/expenses
Family Contact - Experienced Support Workers required in the Reading area. Attractive rate of pay, with training included.