Jobs Working with Young People & Children Paying £30,000 - £39,999
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Central London, near Waterloo station, SE1 7JW
- £26,000-30,000 per annum (dependent on relevant skills and experience)
We are currently seeking to recruit a Safeguarding Advisor, based at our London headquarters, to support the delivery of our safeguarding (young people) poli...
- £28,000 to £36,000
HCL require a number of experienced Senior qualified Social Worker to work within a Social work team based in Slough.
- £47,310 - £51,699
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to fulfil this important role as part of our Vulnerable Groups Strategy.
- London, Birmingham or Cardiff
- £34,573 - £40,975 or £31,370 - £37,131
We are looking for a an enthusiastic and committed individual to join the charity at an exciting time as our youth activity programme for deaf children and y...
- West London, Kent, West Yorks, Warwickshire and Staffordshire
- £29,352 - £32,726*
Responsibilities include management and coordination of youth services, management of budgets, staff, projects and reporting and face-to-face delivery
- Merseyside, Cheshire & Greater Manchester, West Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire and North Yorkshire, Hampshire & Isle of Wight
- £33847 - £39,470
Responsibilities include management and coordination of youth services, management of budgets, staff, projects and reporting and face-to-fa ce delivery
- £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Our youth department provides alternative education and youth provisions for some of the most hard to engage young communities in the county. We ar...