Found 17 Children and Youth jobs for £25,000 - £29,999
Order by: Newest first Salary
As a full-time member of our youth work team your primary responsibility will be delivery of youth work at the Western Parishes Youth and Community Centre (S...
- Central London, near Waterloo station, SE1 7JW
- £26,000-30,000 per annum (dependent on relevant skills and experience)
We are currently seeking to recruit a Safeguarding Advisor, based at our London headquarter, to support the delivery of our safeguarding (young people) polic...
- Torpoint, Cornwall
- £29,000-£31,000 per annum (dependent on relevant skills and experience)
We are currently looking to recruit a Commanding Officer, for our Training Centre in Raleigh. At Raleigh we offer a premier youth training facility with a f...
- Brent, London
- £24,533 – £31,054 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team in Brent who undertake 12-week parenting assessments for children on the “edge of care.”
- Waterloo, London
- £27,000 per annum
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast moving, rapidly growing organisation, working with young people and local communities across the country.
- Staffordshire and surrounding areas
- £15,288 to £27,300
Residential Childrens Worker and Senior Childrens Worker Job Opportunities. Waking Night Shifts job opportunities also available. Locations: Stoke on Trent...
- £22,086 - £25,369
We are looking for people with experience in working with complex issues including domestic violence, used to working with youth services including CAMHS an...
- Hertford - Covering East Herts District
- £20,796 - £26,541
We are looking for a self motivated and enthusiastic youth worker to engage with a diverse range of young people.
- 1 xTelford 1x Cambridge 1x Leicester 1x Slough
- £26,000 - £36,000
A dynamic personality to take responsibility for the management of this Home. You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to offer divers...
- Wokingham, Berkshire
- £23,721 - £25,830
Working within the parameters of the Childrens and Young peoples plan and as part of the Community Support Service, your role will be to support vulnerable y...
- Hemel Hempstead or Hertford Locations
- £25,727 pa + £5k market forces p.a.
The Nationally recognised award winning Academy is our highly successful programme for Newly Qualified Social Workers with less than 6 months’ post qualifica...
- £25,637 - £27,145 p.a.
We are looking for an experienced and suitably qualified individual to be an integral part of the Student Enrichment and Engagement Service.
- Near Barnstaple, North Devon
- Salary will be £28,000+ dependent on experience and qualifications. + Health insurance scheme
A Deputy Residential Care Manager is required to support the Registered Care Manager and help develop and manage the care provision in a small school for boy...
- Islington, Newham, Bexley, Hackney, Camden, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets, South Wark, Barking & Dagenham
- £22,901 - £25,211 pa FTE.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our client's established teams to deliver a programme of casework to promote educational outcomes, positive be...
- Westerham, Kent
- £19,032 - £27,222
Valence School is a supportive environment and a rewarding place to work. Every member of staff participates in enabling the students to learn and to aspire ...
- Welwyn Garden City
Based at Welwyn Garden City URC, you will be working as part of a team within the church and the Welwyn Hatfield Inter Faith Group Schools Project.
- Sutton, Surrey
- £25,000 per annum + £3,000 (MP) + car + benefits
Foster Care Associates is recruiting for a Supervising Social Worker to join the team in Sutton. This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of £2...