Childcare Deputy Leader
Childcare Deputy Leader – Mytime Active
Position: Childcare Deputy Leader- breakfast and after school clubs
Salary: Between £19k and £20k Pro rata plus benefits
Job Type: Part time, term time (38 weeks)
We are currently recruiting for Childcare Deputy Leaders to join our childcare team. If you already work with children and are looking to progress your career in childcare we have a number of permanent and casual opportunities available throughout our childcare settings in and around the Bromley area.
In this role you will work within one of our childcare settings, supporting the childcare Leader in the day to day management of the childcare setting and act as leader in his or her absence. The role includes assisting the leader in providing a caring, safe and secure environment for children to learn and develop through a variety of play opportunities. You will learn how to assist in planning and providing an appropriate range of leisure activities for children between the ages of 4 and 11.
What skills we are looking for
- Confident and experienced childcare practitioner
- Professional attitude and desire to deliver an excellent childcare service;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to appropriately promote the positive behaviour of children where necessary;
- Energetic and enthusiastic;
- A can-do attitude and a real focus on customer service;
- Flexibility is essential to meet the needs of the business, you will be required to work early morning and evening shifts;
- Knowledge of child development, Ofsted and Safeguarding
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free Leisure & Golf membership for you and one other;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice schemes; and
- Childcare vouchers.
How to Apply and Application Process
If you feel you have the right skills to become a childcare assistant andyou would like to be part of an award winning leisure trust and exciting team then we would like to meet you. For more information or to apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your CV below
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore successful applicants must undergo appropriate child protection screening; including checks with past employers and an enhanced background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.
Apply for Childcare Deputy Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly