This job is no longer available
Strategy and fundraising
- To work alongside CEO to develop and drive forward DRM's educational strategy.
- To work with CEO and Fundraising Manager to identify and secure funding to support education and training activity.
Development and delivery of workshops
- Responsible for delivery of role model workshops in a range of school settings inclusive of primary, secondary, SEN schools, faith schools and FE colleges.
- Responsible for ensuring that workshop delivery targets are met.
- To oversee the administration of school bookings from set up to follow up, alongside Operations Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring DRM's delivery within schools is of a high standard and remains focussed on the needs of young people.
- Responsible for delivery of teacher training in a range of school settings inclusive of primary, secondary, SEN schools, faith schools and FE colleges.
- Responsible for developing effective monitoring and evaluation processes for primary and secondary schools to assess the impact of DRM's work.
- To produce curriculum-based resources for schools that reinforces DRM's work.
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders including senior management teams in schools, partners within education and charity sectors, sponsors/corporate partners.
- Responsible for developing and sustaining relationships with education bodies.
- Responsible for selection and training of role models and facilitators alongside CEO.
- Responsible for managing a growing team of facilitators and role models.
The successful applicant will have the following experience:
- Relevant professional training and education qualifications.
- Strong leadership, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience delivering units of work focussed on sexuality to young people.
- Experience working with a wide range of students, delivering sensitive topics and managing resulting behaviour.
- Experience producing management information reports.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Experience developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Experience managing staff.
- Experience delivering training around sexuality.
- Experience working with external partners.
- Commitment to the aims, values and purposes of DRM and the young people in the schools in which we work
- A partnership-orientated, open minded, customer focused attitude with a passion to make a difference.
- Strong leadership ability
- A 'hands on' approach and a 'can do' attitude.
- Proactive, initiative taker.
- Organisational ability
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to be flexible in terms of working hours, including evening and weekend working from time to time.
- Communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- High degree of integrity, tact, diplomacy and brand spirit.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to prioritise conflicting priorities and deliver to deadlines.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from suitably qualified people regardless of, gender, age sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, politics or disability. We welcome the opportunity for candidates to apply under the GIS scheme.