This job is no longer available
Bolton South Salvation Army seeks a person of passion and vision for the post of
Youth & Community Worker
An exciting opportunity has arisen to develop youth and community ministry for 11-19 year olds in Bolton South.
The successful applicant will:-
- Be a qualified youth worker
- Be a spiritually motivated Christian with a passion and vision for youth ministry, with experience of differing youth work styles.
- Seek to address the holistic needs of the community.
- Enable visioning and development of appropriate long-term youth ministry strategy.
- Be able to work with and alongside a variety of community agencies.
- Be a committed Christian with knowledge of, and in sympathy with the Salvation Army aims and principles.
A minimum of 35 hours per week (including weekends and evenings)
SALARY: £18,000 per annum
For an application form and further details contact: Alison Hopkins email@example.com 0161 743 3903
Closing date for completed applications: Thursday 18th October 2012
Interviews will take place w/c 29th October 2012
The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced CRB disclosure CVs will not be accepted
The Salvation Army is a Church and Registered Charity No 214779 and in Scotland SC009359
Promoting Equality in the Workplace