This job is no longer available
Principal and Chief Executive
Salary range £63,500- £67,900 plus London Weighting
The Board of Governors is seeking to recruit a new Principal and Chief Executive for this specialist, dynamic college. The college is acknowledged as a centre of excellence working at the forefront of research, education and professional formation for youth and community work and informal education. Based in East London we provide college based and distance learning programmes across the UK from Level 1 through to post-graduate studies.
- To succeed in this key role, you will need:
- Outstanding leadership and management abilities
- Substantial experience at a senior level in youth and community work or community learning and development and in Higher Education
- A passion for providing excellent and innovative professional education and training for diverse learners
- The enthusiasm and vision to develop the college in a challenging climate for young people’s services and higher education
The College is part of the YMCA family, and is committed to equal opportunities and justice for all.
For further information and an application pack, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 17th October 2012
Interviews will be held for short-listed applicants on Friday 9th November 2012.