This job is no longer available
Recruiter – National Citizen Service
Ingeus is currently bidding for a number of contracts to deliver the National Citizen Service (NCS) and are looking for outstanding candidates to help make a real difference in the lives of young people across the UK. Joining us as a Recruiter – National Citizen Service, you’ll offer a programme that will not only instil confidence, empathy and sense of community, but provide these young people with valuable skills that they can then use to further their education and better their lives.
Ingeus is one of the UK’s leading welfare-to-work providers. Since 2002, we’ve helped over 100,000 clients into suitable, lasting work. What’s more, we’ve been placed in the top 40 of the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For list for the last four years. For you, it means the opportunity to help change people’s lives for the better as part of a company that goes out of its way to support its teams in achieving their own goals.
As a Recruiter – National Citizen Service your main responsibilities will involve:
• Recruiting young people for NCS programmes
• Building relationships with a wide range of schools, colleges and specialist providers
• Spreading programme awareness
• Conducting information sessions
• Supporting participants throughout the sign-up process
As a Recruiter – National Citizen Service your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Solid sales skills coupled with the ability to meet targets
• Experience of working with teams of young people
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to build rapport with young people
• Excellent organisational, administrative and problem solving skills
• The ability to travel within the region as required.
Please note: successful candidates will need to go through a security clearance process.
Contact: To find out more about this role and to apply, please visit https://recruit-workdirections.irecruittotal.com/CONFIG/WORKDIR/StaticPages/CAC/SearchVacancy.aspx?EmploymentTypeID=0&Intranet=0
Ingeus welcomes applications from all sections of the community.