This job is no longer available
Team Manager Job | Children With Disabilities Team | West Yorkshire
Job Role: Team Manager
Team: Children with Disabilities
An experienced Team Manager is required to join a Children With Disabilities Team in West Yorkshire. Due to the nature of this post, we can only accept applications from candidates with 2 years post qualifying social work experience within a similar role.
The successful social worker will have experience of…
- Managing a Social Work team
- Conducting Supervision
- Providing guidance and advise to Social Workers
Benefits of the role…
- Experienced Team
- Stable Team
- Competitive rates of pay
You MUST have…
- A social work degree (or equivalent social work qualification)
- Registration as a social worker with the GSCC
- At least 2 years’ post-qualifying social work experience in the UK
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- You must also be a car driver
About Liquid Personnel…
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, supplying candidates for social work jobs throughout the UK. You will benefit from…
- Your own dedicated consultant, offering a personal, tailor-made service.
- Bespoke job searches to match your skills and requirements.
- Experienced consultants with an in-depth knowledge of the social work sector.
- A wide range of social work jobs covering Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Charities, Fostering Agencies, and more.
- Extra earnings potential, with referral bonuses of up to £250.
- Access to exclusive discounts and savings via “My Liquid Rewards”.
Liquid Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Visit www.liquidpersonnel.com for more information. Liquid Personnel - It’s who we know that matters.