This job is no longer available
Social Worker Job | Child Protection Team | Devon
Job Role: Qualified Social Worker
Team: Child Protection (Safeguarding)
Our Client in Devon requires 3 Social Workers to join their Child Protection Team across Devon. Due to the nature of this post, we can only accept applications from candidates with 2 years post qualifying social work experience within a similar role.
The successful social workers will have experience of…
- Initial Assessments
- Core Assessments
- Section 47
- Court Work - extensive
- CIN, CP & LAC cases
- Holding a varied caseload
Benefits of the role…
- Pay Between £25 - £31 ltd
- Extensive benefits exclusive to Liquid Personnel
- Manageable caseload
- Stable team
- Well managed team
- Regular supervision
- Admin support available
- Flexible working hours
- Good transport links
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
You MUST have…
- A social work degree (or equivalent social work qualification)
- Registration as a social worker with the GSCC
- At least 2 years’ post-qualifying social work experience in the UK
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- You must also be a car driver
About Liquid Personnel…
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, supplying candidates for social work jobs throughout the UK. You will benefit from…
- Your own dedicated consultant, offering a personal, tailor-made service.
- Bespoke job searches to match your skills and requirements.
- Experienced consultants with an in-depth knowledge of the social work sector.
- A wide range of social work jobs covering Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Charities, Fostering Agencies, and more.
- Extra earnings potential, with referral bonuses of up to £250.
- Access to exclusive discounts and savings via “My Liquid Rewards”.
Liquid Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Visit www.liquidpersonnel.com for more information. Liquid Personnel - It’s who we know that matters.