This job is no longer available
Social Worker Job | Child Protection Locality Team | West London
Job Role: Qualified Social Worker
Team: Child Protection (Safeguarding)
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection Locality Team in West London. Due to the nature of this post, we can only accept applications from candidates with 2 years post qualifying social work experience within a similar role.
The successful social worker will have experience of…
- Initial and Core Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Holding a case load of a mixture of cases
- Court Work and PLO
- Child Protection medicals
Benefits of the role…
- A very competitive pay rate that is above the neighboring boroughs
- A mixture of cases offering diversity
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
You MUST have…
- A social work degree (or equivalent social work qualification)
- Registration as a social worker with the GSCC
- At least 2 years’ post-qualifying social work experience in the UK
- Eligibility to work in the UK
About Liquid Personnel…
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, supplying candidates for social work jobs throughout the UK. You will benefit from…
- Your own dedicated consultant, offering a personal, tailor-made service.
- Bespoke job searches to match your skills and requirements.
- Experienced consultants with an in-depth knowledge of the social work sector.
- A wide range of social work jobs covering Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Charities, Fostering Agencies, and more.
- Extra earnings potential, with referral bonuses of up to £250.
- Access to exclusive discounts and savings via “My Liquid Rewards”.
Liquid Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Visit www.liquidpersonnel.com for more information. Liquid Personnel - It’s who we know that matters