This job is no longer available
Social Worker Job | Child Protection Team | Greater Manchester
Job Role: Qualified Social Worker
Team: Child Protection (Safeguarding)
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection Team in Greater Manchester. Due to the nature of this post our client has stressed that they can only consider applicants with a minimum of 2 years post qualified Children & Families experience.We will be unable to accept applications from people who do not fall into this category.
The successful social worker will have experience of…
- Managing a large caseload
- Writing reports for a variety of audiences
- Court work
Benefits of the role…
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards” our employee benefits scheme that can be used to make savings on virtually all purchases
- Regular supervision
- Good management structure
- Free parking
- Focused geographical area
You MUST have…
- A social work degree (or equivalent social work qualification)
- Registration as a social worker with the GSCC
- At least 2 years’ post-qualifying social work experience in the UK
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- You must also be a car driver
About Liquid Personnel…
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, supplying candidates for social work jobs throughout the UK. You will benefit from…
- Your own dedicated consultant, offering a personal, tailor-made service.
- Bespoke job searches to match your skills and requirements.
- Experienced consultants with an in-depth knowledge of the social work sector.
- A wide range of social work jobs covering Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, Charities, Fostering Agencies, and more.
- Extra earnings potential, with referral bonuses of up to £250.
- Access to exclusive discounts and savings via “My Liquid Rewards”.
Liquid Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Visit www.liquidpersonnel.com for more information. Liquid Personnel - It’s who we know that matters.