This job is no longer available
Team Manager – Project Support
Type of position: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To manage a team of nine Young People Coordinators, many of them based remotely, liaising with them on a daily basis to ensure their welfare and that they are carrying out their duties effectively and to the best of their ability.
2. To oversee all Fixers projects across Scotland, the north of England, and Northern Ireland, with support from an Administrator.
3. Initially to work from home and help to secure office premises in Glasgow.
4. To become familiar with the online database, provide training on it to YPCs, and oversee the input of Fixer data.
5. To ensure that volunteer recruitment in the relevant regions are reaching targets.
6. To oversee budgets for individual projects in the relevant regions.
7. To ensure that YPCs are working efficiently and in harmony with other project teams.
8. To liaise closely with the relevant Creative Resources manager to ensure that Fixer projects are moving forward and that they fulfil their criteria.
9. To liaise closely with the Communications, Online and Broadcast teams to ensure they are fully informed and kept up-to-date with the progress of projects.
10. To personally run a small number of Fixer projects if necessary to ease the caseload for YPCs.
Any other duties as reasonably required.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the job title in the subject line of the email. Closing date Friday 10 August 2012