This job is no longer available
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, flexible and experienced practitioners who can provide one to one and group services in line with the children's centre service delivery plan. The successful candidates will work within Bedworth Heath & Keresley areas; some traveling and occasional weekend work will be required.
SENIOR EARLY YEARS WORKER (Ref 0454)
Rainbow Children’s Centre
Minimum 25 hours per week
Starting salary in the range of £11,108-£12,028 per annum rising to £12,923 per annum
You will need to:
- Have at least NVQ 3 or equivalent in childcare/education.
- Have extensive three years post-qualifying experience of working with children and families.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- To ensure that all groups and crèches meet the standards set out in the Children’s Centre Core Offer and EYFS and meet the requirements of OfSTED.
- To provide new & develop existing services for families with young children 0 – 5 years old.
- To provide low level family support.
Closing Date: 31st July 2012.
Interview Date: 13th August 2012.
Please apply online at www.spurgeons.org
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people we serve. This post is subject to necessary safeguarding checks including an Enhanced CRB Disclosure.
Spurgeons is working at the heart of communities, responding to the needs of children.