This job is no longer available
Working with 3 other organisations, including our prime contractor, Surrey County Council, RollingSound requires a dynamic and experienced project manager to directly coordinate our delivery programme related to this contract.
- Planning organising and delivering 45 Days of engagement activity at events, festivals and community hubs, using our state-of-the-art touring multimedia studio called TheLab.
- Planning, organising and delivering nine accredited multimedia training programmes in partnership with local youth and voluntary services.
- Identify, partner and promote available volunteering opportunities within Surrey and celebrate Surrey’s young volunteers.
- Use the above activity to identify, recruit and train a group of Digital Brand Ambassadors, who will be tasked with providing content for the programme website.
- Capturing the young people’s voice and gaining their feedback on services they receive as young Surrey residents.
An experienced project manager you will have experience of successfully delivering outcome driven Youth engagement programmes to high volumes of young people, including NEET engagement projects to agreed targets, including recruitment of young people, delivery of a programme and progression of the young people into EET. you will also hold a relevant IAG qualification. Enhanced CRB clearance required.
To apply e-mail for a job pack to email@example.com , application via CV and supporting statement.
Closing date for applications: 9th May 2012
RollingSound, Astra House, 23-25 Arklow Road, New Cross, London SE14 6EB
RollingSound is part of the Armstrong Learning Group of Companies.