Children's Centre Co-ordinator
- To manage the day-to-day running of the Children’s Centre.
- To co-ordinate effective usage of space within the Centre.
- To liaise with the Extended Services and Children’s Centre Management Team as to the service delivery requirements.
- To support development of new and additional services.
- To support the collection and analysis of monitoring data.
- To manage and maintain the standards of premises and ensure compliance with policies concerning Health and Safety at Work Legislation and Fire Regulations.
- To manage the booking and use of Children’s Centre premises and any linked or associated premises.
- To maintain, update and develop policies and procedures.
- To assist the Senior Services Co-ordinator in the implementation of Children’s Centre plans and services in accordance with relevant legislation and within time-scales identified by the Children’s Centre Strategy Manager.
- To identify and respond to the local area needs in relation to Children’s Centres services.
- Develop business plans and services plans for the individual Centres.
- To ensure service plans and service delivery meet the requirements of the Practice Guidance and planned objectives are focused on improving outcomes for children and families.
- To facilitate the Children’s Centre Advisory Group.
- To understand the budget requirements and work within relevant budgets, and to have responsibility for the budget relating to service delivery and buildings.
- To ensure that practice within the Centre complies with the Safeguarding Board and Buckinghamshire Child Protection Policy and procedures.
- To communicate and publicise services to the local community, voluntary and statutory agencies and the public as appropriate.
- To work with partners to promote the involvement of the local community.
- To ensure submission of appropriate data and monitoring from partner organisations and maintain appropriate records for the Management Team to monitor service levels and outcomes.
- To receive supervision from the Senior Services Co-ordinator and to undertake professional development training as required.
- To ensure the maintenance of Sure Start premises and property in line with the Sure Start Unit (DCSF) and Bucks County Council’s standards.
- To work on own and as part of a team.
- To be aware of and respond to any new developments within the Children’s Services field.
- To work at all times in a manner consistent with Buckinghamshire County Council Equal Opportunities Policy and other relevant policies.
- To undertake other appropriate duties developed in conjunction with the post holder as become necessary for the functioning of Bucks Children’s Centres and agreed with the line manager.
- To be aware of the Council’s aims, organisational values and behaviours and their impact on this post.
- To participate in the Council’s performance management processes.
- To carry out the duties of the post in accordance with the Council’s diversity policy.
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of you and any other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work and to co-operate fully with the County Council in health and safety matters.
In return we can offer:
Pay rates between £14.00 - £15.50 per hour dependant on experience * Fully enhanced CRB renewed free of charge * Free training * Holiday pay for those on PAYE scheme * Professional and friendly consultant s * Online timesheets and Payslips * Weekly Pay * Refer a friend scheme.
Whether you are looking for permanent or locum work, at Network Healthcare (formerly Pertemps Healthcare) you will receive a professional service from a knowledgeable and personable team who are committed to ensuring your employment needs are met.
To apply for this position please call the team or email your CV.