This job is no longer available
£27,500 -£33,000 inc London Weighting, subject to qualifications and experience.
Based in Twickenham, 36 hour week.
Working within the RYP umbrella of innovative and professional projects you will be an experienced manager with a proven track record in supporting vulnerable young people. Key roles are;
- Managing a team to deliver young parent groups across Richmond borough.
- Work with a range of local agencies to deliver this aim.
You will be able to;
- Manage young parent projects across the borough including management of staff team, organisation of programmes and oversight and implementation of policy and procedures
- Undertake all planning, monitoring and evaluation aspects of the role including report writing.
- Meet regularly and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders (particularly LBRUT Children’s Centres)
- Work with a diverse range of agencies across the borough to offer specific support to this key group.
- Ensure effective childcare provision for the young parent groups.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge (preferably through experience) of this area of work with young people. To develop this experience and knowledge to inform policy and practice across the borough.
- Demonstrate commitment to the principles of youth participation and evidence this commitment through practice.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for application pack call 07851 862 305 or write to: RYP, Heatham House Youth Centre, Twickenham, Middx, TW1)
Applications in by Friday 23rd March 2012 (5pm)
Interviews to be held Tuesday 27th March 2012
application by RYP application form only. No CVs will be considered.
RYP is the major provider of voluntary sector youth work in the borough of Richmond Upon Thames. RYP directly manage a
number of innovative youth projects as well as offering membership support services.
Visit www.richmondyouth.org.uk for more information on the organisation