Youth Promise Plus East Locality Contract
The Pioneer Group have been awarded a £2.4 million contract to help young people in East Birmingham move into jobs or training. We are working with a consortium of organisations to support nearly 3000 participants aged 15-29 who are not in employment education or training and empower them to maximise through:
- Working in Job Centre Plus Offices and Community Venues across the locality
- Offering coaching and mentoring on a one-to-one basis
- Providing high quality careers information advice and guidance
- A programme of group based training interventions
- Facilitating meaningful work related activities
- Supporting transition into employment, education and training with a ‘work first’ approach.
To deliver this programme of work we are seeking to recruit a Contract Manager, Team Leader and a team of Intervention Workers. The Intervention Workers will be experienced and qualified coaches/mentors/employment support workers, sharing our values and motivated to achieve a range of challenging targets.
The Pioneer Group is a partnership of people and organisations passionate about enabling positive change for people through our health, well-being, education and employment support programmes.
Our mission is ‘Helping people and communities to thrive’
Our values are:
- We are community and customer focused
- We treat people with dignity and respect
- We act with integrity and take personal responsibility
- We deliver quality and achieve value for money
- We are innovative and make good things happen
Our part in the Youth Promise Plus is an exciting opportunity to empower young people in the communities of East Birmingham to achieve their potential and make positive change.
If you are ambitious, dedicated and share our vision and values then working with us is a fantastic opportunity and we want to hear from you.
Further information and application packs are available to download from our website at http://www.pioneergroup.org.uk/jobs/